MYNTRA OFFER

Nike Best Offers

Thursday, December 5, 2013

YPOX

Ypox
ypox provides free service to its users, which include
  • exciting quiz
  • free sms anywhere in India
In addition to this, the users on Ypox can also earn rewards by participating in these activities.
The services of Ypox are completely free to its users. To get started, please register.REGISTER NOW

How do I register ?

Registering on ypox.com is fast and simple. All you need is a valid email address and a valid mobile number. Be careful when submitting your email & phone number as verification messages are sent to it and you need to verify in order to complete the registration process.

How do I participate in the quiz ?

Once you have registered on ypox.com, you can participate in the ongoing quiz questions and increase your earnings

How do I increase my earnings?

Well, there are various methods through which you can increase your earnings, like
  • refer a friend (you get earnings for each friend that joins through your referral)
  • Quiz - participate in the quiz and increase your earnings
  • send Free SMS - not only is sending SMS to your friends free, it also adds to your earnings. Send free sms & increase your earnings.REGISTER NOW

I forgot my password, what do I do?

Kindly click on the 'Forgot password?' link on the home page of ypox.com in case you forget your password.

How do I change password my password?

To change your password, once you are logged in, go to settings and click on change password and enter the new password.

I have earnings in my account, how to redeem it?

You can redeem your earnings through a pre-paid mobile recharge.

Is this completely free?

Yes. Services of ypox.com are completely free of charge.

1 comment:

  1. Get videocon telecom prepaid mobile tariff plans and make your talk time last longer. Compare and select the best plans for your prepaid mobile. prepaid

    ReplyDelete