MYNTRA OFFER

Nike Best Offers

Monday, December 30, 2013

PLAY QUIZ AND INVITE FREINDS TO GET RECHARGE

Please give a LIKE to our facebook page at www.facebook.com/therewardsite
Paisafy
Well, this site is just like ultoo but a little diffrent. It pays you for playing quizes and inviting freinds.
Rs.2 for answering
RS.1 for inviting freinds.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
YOU KNOW, I STILL THINK ULTOO IS BETTER.....YOU CAN join ultoo here
MORE INFO ABOUT PASIAFY:
Q What is the concept behind Paisafy.com?
Paisafy.com is a fabulous website for fun and to get FREE mobile recharge. The main motive behind this website is to provide an opportunity to the youth of this country for playing variety of games and earn FREE mobile recharges by filling up their Paisafy Wallets.
Q Is it FREE or do I have to pay for using Paisafy.com?
Using the services of Paisafy.com is absolutely free. In fact, you will earn for performing various activities on this site. So, start using Paisafy which will lead to a good earning every time.
Q How to join Paisafy.com?
Joining Paisafy.com is completely free. Just go to 'Register Now' section and fill in the required details. After clicking on the submit button, you will get a verification SMS on your mobile. What you need to do is just verify your mobile number and then you will land into an exciting world of Paisafy, where you can earn for FREE.
Q How can I change my password?
Once you login to your account, click on the link "Settings" and then click on "Account settings". Now, click on the "CHANGE" button at the PASSWORD section and you will be able to change your password by first entering the old password and then the new desired password.
Q I forgot my password. What can I do?
In case you forget your password, go to our website. Click on the link that says 'Forgot your password?' and enter the required information correctly. Press on the 'submit' button after entering the asked details and your password will be delivered to your registered mobile number instantly.
Q What is Paisafy Quiz?
Paisafy Quiz is a quiz section consisting of funny and interesting questions, where a user can answer the questions and earn 2 paisa for each answer.
Q What are the various activities which can help me to get a FREE recharge?
For successful Registration Rs.2
For inviting friends (through SMS) Rs .1
For inviting friends (through email) Re. 1
For Answering Quiz Questions 2 Paisa (each answer).
For Answering Poll Questions 1 Paisa (each answer).
Note: The earnings for an Invite will get credited only when your friends or the receiver of the invite will register, login and Play Quiz section at Paisafy.com
Q How can I invite my friends to join Paisafy.com?
You can invite your friends via, e-mail, SMS or through your UNIQUE URL. Share your Unique URL on FACEBOOK, YAHOO or GOOGLE+ and everywhere on the internet and let the fun begin! You will earn Rs.2 instantly in your Wallet as soon as any friend of your joins Paisafy.com through your Invite.
Q What is My Wallet?
My wallet reflects your current earning in Rupees and Paise.
Q How do I keep track of my earnings and withdrawal?
You can keep track of your earning and withdraw through credit and debit history respectively.
Q How can I see the transaction history?
You can view your credit and debit details in the "My Wallet" section of Paisafy.com.
Q How can I redeem my earnings?
You can redeem earnings in the form of FREE Mobile recharge(s).
Q When can I withdraw my earnings?
To withdraw your earning you should have a minimum balance of INR 10.
Q Can I recharge other mobile numbers too?
Yes, you can recharge other mobile numbers as well. But the earning is redeemable for once only. Please make sure, you enter the correct mobile number and you are solely liable for recharge details provided by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment